Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Week 6 & 4 Days

I finally started using the Diclectin my doctor prescribed for me. I'm hoping this will cut the number of bathroom visits I have to make throughout the day and let me go on having normal productive days. Fingers crossed.

I can't believe I'm cornering 7 weeks this week.
I'm so excited and anxious to see my OBGYN next Friday. I don't know why but I think I'll feel better once I see him for some reason. I also want to go and see the ultrasound - I want to see my baby and hear the heart beat. Until then, I'm always be walking on egg shells.

My brother told me yesterday that he bought me a maternity outfit. I've been looking at a few, mainly pants to wear once I start showing but the idea that someone got me one kind of excites me. It feels real. Until I start to show and grow, the morning sickness and glass shards for breasts is the only reminder I have that I have a life growing inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment