Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Week 5 & 4 Days

I just recieved my blood test results for my second HCG level reading - 11,678!

Normal readings for 5 weeks is LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml which means I'm above the normal level for 5 weeks but based on my original test which came out at 199, I'm consistant with doubling every 2 days give or take.

I go back in 2 weeks for another HCG level before seeing my OB GYN which will put me at 8 weeks. Hopefully by that time I can see the baby from the ultrasound and hear a heart beat which would definitely put my mind at ease a little more. So far so good and we're corning 6 weeks with no issues. Let's hope this continues.

This is around the time my body gave out on my the last time around so I'm more anxious then ever now. I just need to stay strong and focused for another 6 weeks and we're in the clear past first trimester.

I really hope we have twins, but at this point the chances of twins look slim.

2 comments:

  1. Didn't realize you had another blog until today. Congratulations Jennifer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen... it's a little hush hush blog mainly for me to track my pregnancy since the last one didn't end up so well :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete